- 150g of prime Angus Pure New Zealand Beef mince (per person....midgets in the family can have less!).
- Hand mix into patties after adding unprocessed sea salt, freshly ground pepper, diced onions and a little garlic powder. (Mild Chili sauce is also an awesome addition).
- Preheat BBQ and oil with olive or avocado oil.
- While they cook: Cut fresh wholemeal burger buns in half, add avocado, caramalised onion and cranberry chutney, freshly sliced tomato and spinach leaves.
- Add a couple of slices of your favourite New Zealand cheese to the top of the Burger Patties and let it melt over the top (this look bloody professional and tastes great!).
- Add the patties to the bun.
- Feed the troops!
Don't underestimate just how skilled you need to be to pull this off. Southern blokes will nail it everytime!